- 1-2lb Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 2 cups Fresh Pineapple, diced (whole or from a 10 oz container)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 1 Lime, freshly squeezed juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Beeyond the Hive Honey, for drizzling
- Cilantro, to taste
- Heavy Duty Foil
Written by the beautiful, sweet and talented Naomi Cook with A Life Delicious!
We love fish! It’s something we have on a pretty regular basis, and I make this one in particular for us all the time.
It’s easy, quick, and super flavorful! I mean, adding fresh fruit to just about anything is a win! But, adding it to fish is amazing! Plus, with the addition of honey it completely seals the deal.
Again, I’ve experimented with a number of different honeys and at the end of the day, Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey, is the ultimate best. It’s very floral, thick and stays put when drizzled on the fish. (You can really taste it even after it has been grilled — the slightly sweet, charred edges ARE EVERYTHING!)
If you like this recipe give us some love in the comments! You can also see more recipes from Naomi at A Life Delicious!
- 2 lb Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- 2 cups Fresh Pineapple diced (whole or from a 10 oz container)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- 1 Lime freshly squeezed juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Beeyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey for drizzling
- Cilantro to taste
- Heavy Duty Foil
Warm the gas grill up on high heat for about 10 mins. During this time, prep the pineapple salsa.
Turn the grill down to about medium, place the fish on foil (we usually use a double layer), and cook for about 20 mins, or until easily flaked with a fork.
During the last couple of mins add the fresh salsa and heat until warmed through.
Note: We have a Charbroil Gas Grill, so this wouldn’t apply to a charcoal grill.